Fat loss is a fairly long process, but it’s actually quite an easy one too. Unfortunately, most people have NO IDEA about fat loss and thus repeat the same pattern, every time they want to lose weight because they feel fat.
1. Feel depressed about their weight, confidence goes down, they get angry
2. Decide to go on a radical diet to shift the fat
3. A few days into the diet, they feel like shit because they aren’t getting enough food
4. About a week into the diet, they convince themselves the they aren’t losing any weight
5. They begin feeling even more depressed, then gauge themselves to feel better
6. They step on the scales and want to cry, because they’re heavier than when they started
Sound familiar? Yep, dude we all go through this annoying journey at least once in our lives. Below are the most common fat loss myths that I want to get across to you.
Read them all and and study them:
Note: If you’re serious about losing weight then you NEED to read the Turbulence Training guide, it will blow your mind.
Myth 1: Exercising more will burn fat
Wrong. Eating the right foods and exercising at the right intensity level will help you to burn fat, but just purely exercising more will not burn more fat.
Myth 2: You can’t lose weight with a busy lifestyle
Wrong. Busier people tend to scoff down foods that aren’t considered nutritionally good for you, whilst on the run. Because it’s easier I guess. But you can burn some serious calories if you watch what you eat and exercise right.
Myth 3: To lose weight, you need to starve yourself
Wrong. Again, eating the right foods will keep you fuller for longer, your energy levels will be way up and you won’t feel hungry. Most people choose foods that are empty in calories, meaning they don’t offer any nutritional value.
Myth 4: I can’t eat what I want anymore
Wrong. You can eat whatever you like…. yes really. Even burgers and fries with a milkshake if you want. But you have to keep this stuff to a minimum. Only eat it as a treat and not every damn day.
That’s it. If you’d like to know why exercising for at least 20 minutes in the morning before any food will burn up to twice as much calories as any other time of the day, then you should read this.