Do yourself a massive favour, buy all the books below and read them as soon as you can. Your life will never be the same, I promise.
1. Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! (By Tony Robbins)
If you’re a fan of the self help world, then Tony Robbins should be your idol. This guy is the godfather of self help and has coached some of the biggest names in sports, politics and business.
A revised version of this book, it was first released back in the early 90’s and was a huge hit from day 1. If you want to take control of your life and actually start accomplishing things, get this book.
2. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time (By Brian Tracey)
Brian Tracey is a master at strategising, he uses proven techniques to show you exactly how to get over any mental procrastination you have and finally start getting shit done.
3. The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting (By Dr. Michael Mosely)
Fasting is the new craze, but it’s not a fad diet. It’s real science and it works! Dr Michael Mosely is a well known scientist in the UK and has worked with some of the leading sports scientists and nutritionists around the world to devise a plan for intermittent fasting.
It’s impossible NOT to lose weight on this diet and it’s amazing for your brain too. With in-depth studies in some of the top universities around the world, fasting is proving to be more beneficial for the body than some once thought.
4. I Will Teach You To Be Rich (By Ramit Sethi)
Not scrimping on coffees or saving like a squirrel, it’s about using the right credit cards, paying less by haggling properly, refining a skill set so you can get a high paying job and much more.
5. The Natural: How to Effortlessly Attract the Women You Want (By Richard La Ruina)
Richard La Ruina is a master pick up artist and has been teaching mean all over the world how to pull women, without any sleazy gimmicks, tricks or bad stuff. He teaches you how to be an attractive man that EVERY woman wants.